Friday, October 13, 2006

haiz now go school also nothing to do........seat down there and stare at the ceiling only...................boring..............but yipee! i passed all my exams -- all pass leh.............scared me!!!!!! Now can relax liao lor......but dunno why school still need to go.......seat down there and look at teacher...listen to them tok tok tok tok tok!!!!!!!! very bo liao........but my mom very clever lor........cause my brother this year PSLE mah......then every time if we got one very very big magor exams right like PSLE/N LEVEL/O LEVEL/A LEVEL........we can go overseas for holiday and not only to malaysia with church la.........so very lucky lor.......my brother's 4 day marking day is next monday to thursday lor.......so i advantage to skip school for that 4 days too lor........gd right?....haha....!!!!!! so next monday to thursday i no need go to school to stare at ceiling liao.....yipee...!!!!!! FRIENDS-------DO MISS ME HOR!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! hiaz....i got to go sleep liao...tomorrow must wake up early to go airport.......so sad unable to tok more liao.....but when i retrurn from the trip i will tok about my trip k? HeeHee!!!!!

No comments: