Saturday, August 18, 2007

wat the hell go and complain teacher also... so bui ba... teacher toking to her also looking else where... guilty huh?... wat for? since she say she is NOT in the wrong... huh?... trying to compete with me?... come la... i not scared.... also that stupid passerby... you wan to tok abt be go on.. i am not scared of you because i am not wat you think i am... i am not acting cute nor am i acting pitiful... i am just stating the fact and if you bui song come and confront me face to face la... say wat dun ask you to tok to me face to face... is it you scared?... dun know me also can meet face to face one mah.... you have no rights to stop wat i am going to write and also have no rights to tok bad abt me since you say you dun know me... so shut up!... i am getting veri irritated now... dun make me flare up!!!

No comments: