Monday, March 08, 2010

NTU JDC (joint dance concert)

the date and time has been confirmed...

NTU Joint Dance Concert 2010 (JDC)
date: 21st March 2010
time: 7pm
venue: Republic Polytechnic
tickets are for sale at $15 and $18
contact me if you're interested for purchase of tickets. thanks :)

support me for my last dance performance for my years of school performances

some of you might know and some of you dont.
i think its the right time to announce now.

i'm going to quit my dance cca in school and that would mean i'm not dancing for my school anymore.
this NTU performance would be the last but not the least to my dancing interest.

due to some reasons i'm quiting school dance but i'm definitely not end my interest in dancing just like that.
dont worry, i'll still continue to dance no matter practicing myself or to continue learning outside of school.

if you really want to show your support in my dancing, do come to this performance. the next dance performance after this might be all church events and no more for school.

always loving dance and friends who support me all the way through.
dance is my passion
charmaine :)

No comments: