Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hiaz.....sorry 4 not updating my post 4 so long cause of my brother la......he use computer too long and too many times liao....so my mother keep the wire then even i also cannot play liao lor.....lol.....haiz.....so sian everytime want to use computer must ask my mum to take the wire out very tiring and bo liao leh....how i wish i got my own laptop then the wire is i keep then no need so ma fan liao.....exams are also round the corner....must study hard k?........not only me must study hard.....my friends also must!!!!k? saying to all my friends that are going to read my blog please note--------GOOD LUCK AND STUDY HARD FOR YOUR EXAM!!!!!! MUST PASS HOR!!!!!!! might not be posting any for the time being as i said very ma fan to get the wire for the computer and exams are round the corner......so please bear with me.........gtg......after exams then tok liao......bb!!!! :)

No comments: