Friday, September 29, 2006

TO EVERYONE..............pls note that the event happened yesterday which is tuesday 28th Sep 2006...............do not read the one on PHUI SEE'S blog but the one on WEILING'S..............all that PHUI SEE say is all false......... i didn't intend to come to my blog to post anymore untill after the exams but this is real insult from PHUI SEE! I can't tolerate it.......if i really got to say sorry for the incident.........i will say sorry to all involved except PHUI SEE. pls also give mii sometime to readjust myself, my emotions.......if i have been ignoring you today sorry.........pls forgive mii.......i am willing to say SORRY.......i think i will be alright by monday.......... feel free to tag on my blog........

alina/weiling/yuening/shufang/debbie/hui khim/darren

No comments: