Thursday, March 13, 2008


iit has been a long tiime since i last came to update my blog... thinking to change my blog skiin... yesterday was the last day of my Chinese Dance Day camp 2008. Was quite fun but some parts quite tiring and sad... got angry at some part too... iit was heart breaking la... the juniors dun wan to cooperate at sometimes and got so happy when we say they can do their own things.... at least say something better like ask permission to play own game rather than wait for as to say den they cheer marh.... very heart breaking to all the instructors who crack their brain to think of games leh... but overall it was a very fun camp because the instructors did a very good job (Lina, BeeHoon, Ying, Karen, June, ShunAn, Charlton, QingHui, PeiYu, PeiQi, WeeNee, Habibah, Chak Pan, Hanqi, BaoShen and Miie)....

this would be my last year and second last month in chinese dance as a chairlady... i would be very sad to leave them... and so i'll make full use of my time with them...

O'level is on the way and the stress is killing me... i wan to fly out from here and enjoy a carefree life but without certificates i will never fullfill my dream so i have to work verii hard to achieve it... JIAYOU!!! because of this aim... anyone who wan ask me out sorry if i reject the offer.... ask me out for group study maybe still can... Sorry huh guys..,

here's a little hint to all who are under the stress of study...
JUST SMILE A LITTLE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN'T COMPLETE! (translated)

No comments: