Saturday, March 15, 2008

it has been a boring day cause i morning go tuition den afternoon came home nothing to do den slack and watch video lor... went to NTUC to get goodies to fill my stomach (think i will get fatter and fatter by day at this rate i'm eating but my mum say i too skinny lerh...) thats not the point... the thing is i still haven't complete my holiday HWs... dun care lerh la... at most kana scolding onli...

weather this few days also sok sok one... suddenly warm suddenly veri windy untill my WS all fly everyhere... dunno at night should wear what to sleep so that its suitable...

Its gonna easter day and good friday soon but before that have to go for school sports day... not taking part in any event but still have to go "support" my house mates who are competing... never mind anyway JIA YOU for the training must win something hor...!

okay!! thats all for today... will try to get some update on my house renovation tmr...
NITEZ!...

No comments: