Tuesday, July 08, 2008

today can say to be half good half bad...

good because i'm still in the holiday mood in the morning which gave me a good headstart cause i'm stress free

bad because i got stomach cramps in the afternoon, actually phui was suppose to go my house but end up my remedial end late and i not feeling well so she had to go home herself... poor fellow.... sorry...

quite sway lor me...

k its ok... took some rest and should be ok...

champara... did i spell it correctly?... if i didn't.... just let it be haha..... eng fail marh....
anyway is fun but hope that my cramps will go away if i want to play tmr la...
wish me luck??...

mrs tan pms today... scolded so many people today in class...
wasn't lik that when she first taught us...
maybe bad mood?...
lik me?
haha....!!!

anyway i hope that i'll be a cool day tmr...
if onli dass don't come...
den i'll have 4 free periods...
mua hahahahaha!!!!
always dreaming....

thats all for today...
byes...
and nights...

No comments: