Friday, July 11, 2008

Went to NP today...

the drama put up at the convention hall for the introduction was damn cool la... cause be funny... hehe

anyway they had this baracuda performance put up and it rocks...

next we went on the the trail which i chose Business and engineering cause i was interested in it

but it so disappointed me la...
except for some jokers who are making jokes
the rest of the trails were boring...

engineering explain what are required for a plain model
and business teaches you principles of marketing where they ask you to produce a advertisement about a mystery product
but because there were some who are from other schools, everyone was shy to start work untill the facilitators iniciated.

best part was i saw my primary school mate and also my church mate.
both were my best friends :)

k gtg...
tmr would be another day for me...

No comments: