Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hi, i'm back... k well i'm fine now...

thanks to people who showed their care for me... [ YuanGuang(although i know you dun know my blog....) YuJing, Justin and LiYing...

Thanks alot pals!!!

i wanted to share with you all some dance video but blogger seems to have problem with me attaching the videos... so maybe next time i post... :)

well school seems to go back to its nuetral path... no arguments, no fights just problem... or should i say challenges as Justin have said...

well i hope i'll be able to overcome them and be happy with life...

today went to school wearing formal for presentation which in the end found out is not necessary... and my foot hurt from the shoes which gives me blisters... haiz... too long never wear flats le....

den went home and rushed to mission trip interview in church....
saw YuJing.... haha... at least i feel more welsomed with someone i'm familiar with there... haha...

k, actually not much of a intersting story la.... but people wan me to update my life so that they know i'm doing fine now.... well here's it! hahahah:)...

tmr is IS lesson again and its writing test which i hated most.... if can pass it i'll be so glad.... haha... my writing is terrible...

alright... thats all for today...
will update more frequently... hee hee:)

seeya soon :)

No comments: