Thursday, July 16, 2009

i'm pissed.... tired... and i dunno wats more intstalled for me....

i was pissed for the pass few days and now tired all those stupid crap people are giving me... my head now very pain lerh...

want to help no one appreciate... dun wan to help le... shut up lerh... people say i not doing wat i'm suppose to do... what you wan me to do den...
what do you all actually wan from me sia... tell me... tell me straight in the face... not behind... not happy with me say la... at least i know how i'm suppose to "ACT" in front of you all....

now i know one thing i can never be myself infront on school people... very hard to get myself out of the tragedy...

how i i wish church could be a school whereby i can study there with all y church peeps and its a truth that dun have to hide anything there... they care for me and listens to me...

save me from this hell... i'm onli in yeaar one sia... why must i go through all this stupid crap?... what have i done wrong?.... TELL ME!!!!

haiz....

No comments: