Friday, September 17, 2010

17th Sept - Day 4

Lesson 2 started. Mr Satha though us how to do the most basic for schedule planning and we tried out A.O.A (Activity on Arrow/Arc) and it was abit complicated at first but after 2nd example we were all near expert! (ok, Kidding… not so soon)

IS first lesson was held today too. Our first teacher was Mr Zhang – 张子一老师. He told us that his name means the one and only son in the family. Quite cool though although in China most parts only allow to have one child per family but the surname made it such a coincidence to make the name pop. He thought us on the history of Wuhan and also abit on the different dynasty in China and also introduced us to many nice places (places of interests) and also food. I think we scared him abit cause he confessed that he was nervous for being requested to speak in English and that we ask him alot of things on food and shopping. He was a great enough to circle the places on the map for us! Most importantly is the recommendation for foot massage as Mr Satha was searching for one.

After that we went back to the shopping mall and tried their Pizza Hut here. Its not too bad though just that their package deal is different from ours.

The best part is, after shopping, we went to catch a cab back to hostel (which is different from Singapore where you flag for the cab, you have to chiong for the cab in other words to catch the cab before others do) and because we have 5 of us (shermond, Alyssa, minghui, john and me) we have to separate 2 cabs and I took the cab with shermond after Alyssa and the rest took a previous cab. Our cab fare actually jump to $65Yuan Dollars! (S$13) when the cab we took the previous day and the one Alyssa’s cab today was only $15Yuan Dollars! (S$3) including tips! Me and Shermond kana cheated! Haiz. What to do?

I guess the next cab I take I make sure I pay only $15Yuan. I want to try to argue for the price! Haha :D or should I not. I think I should, cause if not very expensive. (ok I realize I’m answering my own question)

Tmr i'll be going for a 3D2N trip to a quite far place cause we climbing the Mudang Mountain on Sunday! Arhhhhh!!!!!!! Church!!!!!!!!! (LALALALALA - Singing to myself like a crazy) ok no link -_-"
main point is that the update will be late! cause no internet there!

ok. got to go sleep now :D tmr bus ride to near the mountain is 5hrs!

will update asap!
nights!!!

No comments: