Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wuhan Journal!

Ok, First thing first, I'm using this blog back to blog on the updates cause i have no idea why tumblr is not working with me. I think using blogger for so long tumbler dont like me! haiz. ok now to the main topic - Wuhan Journal!!!

14th & 15th Sept : Its time to talk about my apartment. Didn’t manage to snap a picture of the gate yet but we’re staying in the University hostel called “Hai Yi Lou”.





In the pictures are the kitchen and the sleeping room of our apartment. The kitchen only has a usable sink and microwave. No gas to use to cook. The bathroom has washing machine which we gave up using and we chose manual. Alyssa will scrub step the clothes with detergent and I’ll squeeze dry!

On Wednesday, we went on campus orientation held by one of the lecturer in charge of us. Her names cause Louise. Ok, one of the photos suppose is take the long pathway we have to take pass the other student hostel but our dear Shermond like to be EXTRA.




Ms Catherine and Mr Satha treated us to a restaurant for lunch at “Golden Hans” which is located at Guang Gu Centre near the Carrefour. $42yuan per person for a buffet.

Bought my new luggage there and it only cost me $50 sing and had macdonalds for dinner. Not as nice as Singapore and their curry sauce is not curry sauce but chilli powder.

Well, as expected, the buildings are developed but the hygiene still needs to be improved.

No comments: