Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My last exam paper?

Today will be the last paper. 
Totally not prepared for it. 

My whole mind is full of anticipation for the upcoming interview on thursday and starting a whole new chapter in my life with "Working" 
Im super excited and looking forward for the job interview and with serious hope and views of starting work soon. Hopefully this time it will be a successful decision as uni is a total trial mode. 

Im imagining myself starting work, meeting new people, getting my first official full-time paycheck and treating my loved ones to a nice meal.

I wont say i am 100% sure that i'll get the job buy im more than 100% sure that i'll do my very best to impress for the iterview. 

So looking forward to it!! 

Do pray for my interview and my new journey ahead. 

Studying is really not a choice for me now. Nothing goes in when it comes to exam.... Haizxxxx

No comments: