Tuesday, May 07, 2013

What lies ahead?

Hmm... I've always known im not the study type but as i couldnt find a job after poly i've decided to try uni.

It started of okay but when exams are near i realise its super tough. The exam hall which holds 4000 students makes me stress. Nothing goes into my mind...

Instead of wasting money and time on something im not good in, i've decided to go for something which i am better at. Working. Im more of a practical hands-on person den a textbook theory one.

Guess i'll just have to say bye bye to that uni degree cert for now and give up the honor of "first degree holder in the household"

I pray that God will give me the chance in the coming interview to get a job and give me a chance to have a new beginning for the future...

Hope everything goes well soon.....

No comments: