Monday, November 10, 2008

sianz...

actually wanted to put up some pics today on yesterday's wedding dinner...
but i sort off feel tired and lazy to upload them leh...

tmr last paper lerh so probably thats the reason i'm feeling lik tat...
last paper lerh... although the last paper but still dun feel like taking it(which is compulsory larh)!!!

so... in order to make reward myself for going and doing all the papers and doing my best in them...
i will be going out with my mum tmr afternoon for SHOPPING!!!! YAY!!!
i'll shop till i'm happy and the next day will go out with my besttie LI YING to Lot One to SHOP AGAIN!!! haha!!! i'm getting EXCITED now!!!

wan to go out with us to SHOP?... call me k?... maybe can arrange sometime... haha!!!
i think this week would be the week i'll be spending most of my money and making a big hole in my pocket... hee hee!!!!

to refill my pocket den,... i'll be looking for a job at swensens probably at westmall branch to work for MORE pocket money to SPEND on my christmas treats... YAYAYA!!!!!
CHRISTMAS IS COMING TOO... dun forget hor!!!
got to prepare goodies for my bestties and the gals in chinese dance.... I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

for now... wish me all the best for tmr k?...
LAST PAPER FOR 'O'LEVELS!!! COMBINE SCIENCE MCQ PAPER!!!
JIA YOU!!! JIA YOU!!! JIA YOU!!!

got to go now... (will load photos for you all tmr)
bb.. muacks!!!

No comments: