Wednesday, November 12, 2008

todae went out at 8:30 am to meet my bestiie li ying at Lot One to go shop for her prom dress...
too early right...
yup we noticed as the shops were not even open yet...
so we went down to Raffles Place to have breakfast before our shopping BEGIN!!!

went yesterday once already so i know where to get pretty dresses...
li ying bought a pink prom dress....(hot pink someomore leh) sure look cool one lor!!!!
den went to walk around...

we went to a hello kitty shop and the hello kitty fanatic li ying bought a pink hello kitty badminton set!!!!
it was seriously cheap larh... $19.90 ONLY!!!
me myself only bought a pink melody comb....(lost my previous one... so heart pain!)
the comb pattern now veri hard to find liao thats why its a little bit ex... $5.40!
but at least it's the type i like and is the type that i lost!!!
at least i got my favourite comb style back!!!! yay!!!

anyway i broke my own record man...
shop from early morning till 6pm know...
i shop yesterday 1pm to 5pm leg pain liao...
somemore i shop untill on the way home found out that one of the strips on my sandals broke.. :)
(maybe too long neva shop lerh bah...warm-up a bah)

Let me list where we go...

first stop was Lot One...
Second stop was Raffles Place...
third stop was City Hall...
fourth stop was Bugis...
and our last stop is Lot One again...

haha quite cool huh... travel fare itself was $3?!...
liying's spending:......$200++ (for prom marh... can't blame)
my spending:.....$50++ (probably cause i went shopping yesterday lerh bah)

Suppose to go watch movie - High School Musical 3
but cause we end up going everywhere to search for prom items and a stupid black pants(which in the end still didn't manage to get)
on the way home still rain...
but overall it was a fun day and i got many goodies!!!!

tmr will be my room packing day...
make room for new stuff and throw as many things as possible...

Christmas coming...(hope got present larh)...
But the main point is we're celebrating our LORD Jesus's Birthday!!!!
Yeepee!!!!
So it's time to prepare gifts and decorate my room!!! (hee hee!)

got to go now...
see ya soon!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! :)

No comments: