Sunday, October 10, 2010

10th Oct - Day 27

It’s free and easy today! But we decided to complete our LcL project. But all of us are reluctant to do it. All of us wanted to have fun and play as it’s been awhile since we have a full day for ourselves. But nevertheless, we all pushed ourselves to complete what we are required as it’s going to be our presentation tomorrow!

I sat in the room, closed the door and complete my part. Sitting alone will isolate me from all the distractions like the random chatting and the temptations from friends to go out for shopping. I was relieved that I made my way to completing the work.

Was about to do my journal when Gladys nudged me on msn asking me to join them in compiling all our work for our group. What can I do? Go up and join them! That’s why my journal is stuck again.

We stayed up all night to do editing and script writing to prepare for our special segment for our presentation which is Voice Dictation! The slides have to coincide with our script and thanks to Gladys and Alyssa, the slides and script is ready in no time!

We woke up 4am in the morning to do the voice recording as we spent the whole night preparing the script and the slides and also to edit the points that we are going to present to answer the question given to us. The recording was fun and for us who are from REB, it was the first time we did such fun and interesting presentation, all our past presentations are dull and boring. It was a fruitful and interesting experience.

Time to catch some sleep. Nights!

No comments: