Saturday, October 16, 2010

16th Oct - Day 32

Long arranged for a tour to other universities to take a look and we heard from Edith that there might be a Anti-Japan Riot that is going to be held. And so we didn’t go too far nor anywhere near Japanese stores.

Taking a look at other universities really made me realize how big china is as Wuhan alone is already that big as each university can consist of their very own lake or pond! So cool! Just sitting around and chat with friends can really relax oneself. We had street food for lunch and we had chats as we walked. We had a really nice buddy chat.

Went back early as the Sun is that bright that I couldn’t stand not washing any clothes and hanging them out. Haha!

晓飞 then asked me out for dinner and we had chats and Jerry called and invited me to take a look at their dance party. Their dance party are usually held on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. It looks more like a big and outdoor park to me. Not used to the atmosphere and so I decided to go back to the hostel early to rest.

No comments: