Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12th Oct - Day 29

First interaction with the local students! So super excited! We assembled at the hostel gate thinking that the students would come and lead us to the classroom. However, there was a misunderstanding, they are meeting us at the entrance of the building and not our hostel and so we were late and we walked as quickly as possible, although some still didn’t notice the situation and walked as per normal.

We were warmly welcomed into their class by their students and were arranged to sit between the students for better interaction during class. Edith arranged for us to attend her lesson to give us a feel of local study and also to interact with her students. They were all very friendly and even Edith couldn’t believe that within that short period of time, we all could become such close friends!

The students took us for lunch and talked about their study life and their experience. My buddy was Jordan and Long. They are very nice. Long even arranged for a second meet-up to bring me around to take a look at other universities around.

Had to end lunch early as we still have a IS lesson to attend in the afternoon. I was the first to arrive to class and Jordan and Long were nice enough to accompany me until the others arrive. Thank You!

Another Day of rest marks the end of the day. I seriously need my sleep. My energy is running low. I need to replenish. Goodnight!

No comments: