Monday, October 04, 2010

4th Oct - Day 21

A whole day of studying and assignment and projects again. A bit tired of the apartment and I want to go out and walk soon! Handed up our journal for the first three weeks and proceed to completing our assignment to hand it up in the evening to Mr Satha. It’s super amazing that Ms Thoo manage to complete reading all of our journals by lunch!!! I think I was first to go over to her room to collect back my journal. Her room was like the deluxe of all the apartments! It’s super nice! And CLEAN! Her apartment has one bedroom, a living room and a kitchen, just one bedroom less than ours. But her furniture were of better quality! I’m so envious! Okay, maybe because she’s our dear lecturer. I think Mr Satha’s apartment might be of the same to Ms Thoo’s!

I think that’s all for today, it’s more or less monotonous with all the work to be done.

No comments: